Monday, July 29, 2019

Oh, Uhh, And One More Thing ...

Just a little fun thing I completely missed while watching Two Cathedrals, or at least I missed it until I was watching it again after posting my commentary on the episode.

You remember that Florida Gators mug that was quite prominently on display earlier in Season 2? We first saw it being held proudly and at an odd, unnatural angle (clearly just to show off the logo) by a background actress in Bartlet's Third State Of The Union:



Then it showed up again, being held (again unnaturally - I mean, not many people hold a mug like that while they are using it) by a background actress on the phone, but still displayed blatantly to the audience in The War At Home:



And the last time we saw it (or at least, the last time I noticed it), the mug appeared on Ginger's desk in Somebody's Going To Emergency, Somebody's Going To Jail:



It's back! Not so prominent this time, and not even being held by someone proudly showing off the logo, but it's there, in the background of this early scene between Sam and Toby in Two Cathedrals:



Again, I have no idea who in the cast or crew had a connection to the University of Florida, but this is some nice long-term sneak promotion of your school. Good job, whoever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment