Friday, January 5, 2018

It's Coming!

The clamor from all of you has been deafening. I know you want - no, I daresay, you need - more of my posts on The West Wing. I've heard you, and I'm listening!

I'm back at work on the next episode (Episode 11 of Season 1, Lord John Marbury) and I hope to get it out today, January 5. Why today, you ask? That would actually be 18 years to the day from when the episode first aired on NBC, January 5, 2000. I thought it would be fitting to get my efforts re-started on an actual anniversary date.

From now on, who knows? I certainly intend to put more time into this blog, with the holidays and my onstage Warbucksing done for the moment. There is a little show called Noises Off upcoming this spring, however, so should I happen to get cast in that, well, my time gets crunched yet again. I am hoping to aim for at least 2 West Wing episode reviews per month - I figure if I can stick to that, I should get to the end of Season 7 by the middle of 2025, which seems like a long way away but will probably be here before we all know it.

It just warms my heart and encourages my civic pride to get back to a real, competent, caring, intelligent, worthwhile Presidential administration. May we soon get back to that in reality ... that would be my fervent prayer.

Check back later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment