Thursday, July 4, 2024

Arrgh, blast it, God bless, you know ..

God bless America, on this July 4th ... (and I'm using it both as a timely patriotic statement and as an oath about Blogger eating all my work, dammit).

I spent a good amount of time yesterday working on my next post, for the episode The Wedding. As it turns out, it's very fitting considering current events in the Democratic Party (the bigwigs like Senator Montgomery and Barry Goodwin wanting to force Josh out of running the Santos campaign has some eerie similarities to the current pundit talk about Joe Biden stepping back from his run for re-election).

But anyway ... I had a lot of work put into that yesterday, several hours worth. I jump back on today to do a little more, and the page doesn't want to load, and then I get it opened again, and ...

It's blank. All that work, just gone.

I've already gotten behind the eight-ball with this (there's been quite a bit of stuff going on, from being in a three-week run of Julius Caesar to traveling to grandkid time to getting some preparations done for a family wedding of our own in October to my wife's recent retirement meaning she's suddenly taking up my computer time), but this didn't help. At all.

No idea when I'll get caught back up and finish this post (or re-finish, as it turns out). Have patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment